Summit is fully independently owned and operated, with no allegiance to any financial institution. We have an extremely high success rate of approvals and most importantly, settlement.
We can help you:
- Get a home loan
- Reassess your current loan
- Refinance your existing loan
- Find a commercial or business loan
- Consolidate debt and free up equity
At Summit, we believe in helping clients achieve financial security and independence by providing financial structures that benefit the client; this includes debt reduction, residential lending, commercial lending, financial planning, and estate planning.
Summit is a member of the FBAA, which means we adopt a nationally recognised Code of Practice, which is covered by the Credit Ombudsman Service Limited (COSL).
Summit has partnered with specialist providers of high quality Australian properties for clients. These properties represent exceptional value with long-term prospects and, typically, are not available to the general public.
The portfolio of properties is diverse, yet no property is listed without extensive research and analysis. This gives you confidence in the quality of information you receive and ensures that your needs and requirements are met without compromise.
If you require further information on currently available property developments across Australia, please don't hesitate to contact us.
- Up to $1,000 Rebate for home loans $150,000+
- Not available for increases, variations, pre-approvals, loans that have already settled or company and trust borrowers
- Rebate is limited to one payment per application
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
Contact one of our brokers
Speak directly to one of the team, just make sure to include all your contact details for us to get back to you as soon as possible.
Professionalism at every turn
We pride ourselves on our professionalism in every facet of our business. Simply contact us if you would like to be emailed with a copy of our Internal Dispute Resolution (IDR) process.